Racks are one of the most crucial pieces of equipment in any manufacturing facility. The primary goal of a rack is to offer items with a safe and effective storage option.
Some years ago, there were only a few various kinds of racks. But, as time went on, more sophisticated storage has become a necessity for many businesses. As a result, a diverse variety of storage options with various storage qualities, sizes, functionalities, and attributes have been designed.
There is a sort of rack developed exclusively for storing tires among several varieties of racking available today. These are the tire racks for industrial use.
What actually are these racks?
Why are they so well-liked?
Are you bothered by these inquiries?
Not for long, because this blog is focused on clarifying all of your questions concerning professional tire racks.
Tire Racks— What and Why?
As the term indicates, commercial tyre racks are used to store tyres of various sizes and specifications. Heavy duty rack systems, which comprise more quality material such as steel Q235 and support than standard racks, which are necessary to store enormous tyres.
These are heavy-duty storage options that can handle and store large tyres and have a high load-bearing capability. Unlike ordinary racks, which are less durable, industrial racks for putting tires are extremely durable.
The racks are tough and can resist the punishment that construction machine tyres may dish out.
Why You Should Get a Heavy Duty Rack for Tires?
- 1. With the same available space, you can double your storage space.
- 2. Return on the investment is quick.
- 3. With customizable add-ons, this is one-of-a-kind and customized storage solution.
- 4. Enhanced worker safety by reducing the risk of injury from bending, hauling, and tugging.
- 5. In a partially or fully mechanical system, lift stored tires to an ergonomic and easily reached height.
- 6. Reduce the amount of storage and space available, as well as the inventory procedure and expenses.
- 7. Greater capacity to store and offer a greater variety of things.
What are the Applications of Tire Racks?
The heavy-duty tire racks are used in a wide range of applications, including:
- 1. Retail Stores
- 2. Tire Shops
- 3. Warehouses Centres
- 4. Distribution Facility
These racks can also be customized to meet your load capacity requirements. In China, numerous tire rack manufacturers may give you these storage options.
However, getting these incredibly beneficial storage solutions from an expert manufacturer or supplier with a strong name in the market is always the best decision.
Choosing the proper manufacturer or supplier of heavy-duty storage racks can have a big impact on how long they last and how well they operate in difficult settings. E-Deck, for example, is a well-known and dependable maker of high-quality and heavy-duty tire racks.
Tips to Choose the Right Tire Rack Storage System
There are numerous factors to consider when selecting an effective tyre rack system. Here are some of the most essential tips—
- 1. One of the most essential factors for tier rack systems is the availability of ventilated storage space. Temperature and humidity management in the warehouse are other essential considerations. The temperature in the warehouse must not be too high or too low.
- 2. For an effective tyre storage system, the environmental factor should be properly considered. Tires should be kept away from direct sunlight and UV radiation.
- 3. Tires should be kept away from chemical substances, just as they should be kept away from other things. Since solvents, lubricants, and other hazardous compounds may have a negative impact on tier quality and durability owing to chemical interactions, this is the case.
You can store tyres in your warehouse safely and efficiently using the storage guidelines described above.
Do you want to buy tyre racks for your company or organization?
If that’s the case, you’ll need to hire an industry leader that can provide unique designs that take into account overall load-bearing capacity and other key considerations.
E-Deck is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of tire storage racks to meet your application requirements. They produce customized tyre racking units that are effortlessly stackable, thanks to their years of professional experience and extremely knowledgeable professionals. They have tyre racks for passenger cars, trucks, airplanes, buses, motorbikes, and other vehicles.