Roll cages are easy to use and a very versatile way to streamline the overall process in the e-commerce industry.
E-Deck offers roll cage containers and cage trolleys especially designed for busy order picking worksites. They are commonly used in many distribution and fulfilment centres. A roll cage trolley has a compact, narrow design making it easier to perfectly fit into any trucks or other vehicles.
Cage Trolley Eases the Material Handling Operations
Made from top-quality material and zinc/hot-dip galvanized/powder coating finish to make the cage trolley durable, robust and sturdy irrespective of warehousing environments.
Because of its simplicity, warehouse workers and store employees would be able to utilize the e-commerce trolley swiftly and efficiently. These trolleys are made for selecting small parts and narrow aisles into plastic containers, which may then be quickly shipped into waiting vans.
The shelving in the marketing and picking roll cage provides the cage with a layered appearance. These shelves are created to keep the goods or packages on the cages in place while they were being carried throughout the picking and handling process.
The manufacturing and order processing should be done as quickly as possible to make the customers trust the brand. Also, it is important to deliver the goods in proper condition— intact and undamaged. The technology and fast transportation services have made it possible to deliver the goods from across the world in just 2-3 days.
Some Common Logistics Challenges For The E-Commerce Sector
- 1. Increase in the number of parcels and pallet shipments shipped each day
- 2. Product storage and assembly
- 3. The requirement for additional service time
- 4. The need for efficient resource management to prepare the package for dispatch on the day of the order.
- 5. Increased automation and management of efficiency
- 6. Transport to the consumer in an ergonomic manner
Roll Cage Container is a Great Way to Order Picking and Order Distribution
When picking orders from the warehouse or even retail stores, it is very important to choose the roll cage trolley that are easy to use. Also, they should be made up of top-quality material for enhanced durability and protecting goods against damage.
At E-Deck, we have a wide range of roll cages and roll containers to meet your specific warehouse storage and material handling needs.
Product safety is a priority, and compromising with it can adversely impact your brand image and reputation. The roll cage trolley should be ergonomic. Many of our roll cages and wire containers are stackable which means they can help cut down the transportation cost when empty!
A roll cage container is far better and sturdier than cardboard or plastic packaging. They safeguard the goods inside against product crushing and spills.
With A Roll Cage, What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Experts believe that roughly a third of accidents in organisations that use roll cages are caused by the roll cage.
What could possibly go wrong?
Injuries to employees can arise as a result of a variety of factors:
- 1. Sliding up and down hills by pulling or pushing
- 2. Manoeuvring on rough surfaces
- 3. Attempts to rebalance the system
- 4. Loading and unloading on a daily basis
- 5. Hands and feet entrapped
- 6. Improper monitoring and an inadequate training
- 7. Crushing from toppling
Meanwhile, roll cages sliding from tail lifts might endanger delivery drivers. Not to mention the general population, who may be put in danger as a result of poor sight when driving heavily loaded roll cages through crowded places.
Some Useful Tips from E-Deck’s Experts
- 1. Move your cage trolley safely and smoothly
- 2. Staff training is very important when it comes to adhering to safe working practices.
- 3. Lowering the need for manually pulling, pushing and steering can help reduce the accident risks.
E-Deck offers a wide range of material handling, storage and logistics equipment and products to help ease everyday operations.
If you would like to know more about how we can help streamline your warehouse operations, please feel free to get in touch with us!